AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators in Cleveland, OH
At AmeriGlide, we have used a simple formula to become the nation’s leading retailer of mobility and disability products: offer high quality, affordable products and superior customer service. That’s why you can rest assured that when you buy a stair lift, vertical platform lift, mobility scooter, wheelchair ramp, etc, that you are getting the absolute best value available. All of our products are manufactured in the United States and covered by extensive warranties that can’t be beat by our competitors.
We are also committed to caring for our customers and making sure that they get all the help and advice they need. Our experts can answer all of your questions and get to know you and understand your needs so that you can be matched up with the right piece of mobility or accessibility equipment.
Check out our informative website or call or visit AmeriGlide of Cleveland, OH today. We look forward to meeting you and helping you increase your freedom and mobility!
Transport yourself upstairs and downstairs with comfort and ease! With an AmeriGlide stair lift all you have to do is sit, and the chair lifts you up the steps. AmeriGlide manufactures the only stair lifts specifically designed for home owner installation and the only stair lifts that include a 10 year warranty. With industry leading low prices, AmeriGlide makes it easy for homeowners to purchase a stair lift.
Choose an AC-powered stair lift from AmeriGlide and regain the use of your second floor without the worry of a fall injury. Our stair lifts are designed for easy installation and run on standard 110-volt household power outlets. AmeriGlide stair lifts are also backed by the best warranty coverage in the industry, so call today to speak with a mobility solution expert and begin planning for your AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
For our customers who require maximum lifting capacity, accept no substitutions for the AmeriGlide Heavy Duty stair lift. Featuring an extra-wide seat and boasting an impressive 500-pound weight capacity, the AmeriGlide HD stair lift plugs into any standard grounded 110-volt outlet. A 36-inch wide stairway is required for installation. For the strongest stair lift your dollar can buy, call today to order your heavy duty stair lift solution! View Products
AmeriGlide offers factory-reconditioned stair lifts which were previously used as demo units at trade shows or in storefronts. After these stair lifts clear our intensive factory inspection process, we sell them at reduced prices. Our reconditioned stair lifts are backed by a 1-year warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on the drive train, so you won't sacrifice peace of mind for a lower price! Call now to order your factory-reconditioned AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,799.00
- Weight capacity: 264 lb.
- Installation Included: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Call Station: Wireless
- Safety Sensors: Yes
Starting at $1,899.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $2,299.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $1,949.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $2,799.00
- Best Valued Premium Lift on the market
- Installation included
- Power swivel seat
- Lever linked footrest raiser
- Digital diagnostic display
- 308-pound weight capacity
- Battery Powered
Starting at $6,294.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
Learn more about AmeriGlide’s selection of vertical platform lifts and how they can increase mobility and accessibility in your home or business.
Need help carrying heavy loads throughout your home? An AmeriGlide Express Dumbwaiter can help transport laundry, groceries, or any other objects!
Starting at $3,475.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unauthorized use
Starting at $1,479.00
AmeriGlide offers a wide selection of wheelchair lifts that can help you get around. From vertical platform lifts to vehicle mounted lifts, we have the product to fit your needs.
Starting at $3,500.00
A bathtub lift is a simple and easy to install tool that can take the danger out of entering and exiting your slippery and hard to navigate tub.
Starting at $699.00
You can increase safety and comfort in your bathroom by replacing or converting your existing tub with one of AmeriGlide’s walk-in tubs.
Starting at $489.00
With a variety of recline positions and other options to choose from, AmeriGlide’s selection of quality lift chairs is simply the best on the market.
Starting at $549.99
AmeriGlide mobility scooters are designed to be lightweight and portable so that you can easily travel around town or across the country!
Starting at $175.00
Our line of evacuation products will help ensure that everyone, including the mobility impaired, is able to quickly and safely escape in the event of a fire or other emergency.